REALLY WHEELIE CLEAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments are required a minimum of 7 working days before the next clean – this allows for your account to be updated and reflected on the receipts which we provide. Payments not received within sufficient time could result in bins not being cleaned.
- For cheque payments please write your address & phone number on the reverse and ensure you add a stamp to the envelope for payments sent through the post. Insufficient postage will be charged.
- Un-cleared and returned payments will incur a charge of £10 in respect of our banking charges.
OVERDUE ACCOUNTS & NON PAYMENT
- If you are behind in paying please add on what is owed to the amount you are sending, ie owing £6 plus next block of cleans eg £50 = £56 to be sent.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts and any administration charges incurred in the collection of overdue accounts (£3 per unpaid visit). We use the facilities of a credit sharing facility and unpaid debts will be added to this register if they remain unpaid for a period of 60 days. This could affect your credit scoring.
CANCELATIONS & REFUNDS
- We will continue to clean your wheelie bin at the agreed frequency unless we have in writing that you wish to cancel our services. We require a notice period of one clean for cancellations. If you have not cancelled before the next clean then your bin will be cleaned at £6 per bin and a reminder will be issued. Once completed and the 14 day cooling off period has elapsed your purchase becomes non refundable however it can be transferred to a new address
BINS NOT AVAILABLE (AWAY) OR NOT EMPTY
- We are unable to clean bins which are away or contain rubbish – please advise your neighbours if they put your bins away as we will not be able to clean them. We are unable to return out of our round to clean bins that have been put away these will next be cleaned on the normal cycle.
- If we are unable to clean your bin due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. road closures, snow, breakdown, you will not be charged for these occasions.
- If your bin has been unavailable for two attempted cleans we reserve the right to charge for these attempts. Please advise us if you are likely to be away for a prolonged period of time or if your bin has been replaced.
NON SERVICEABLE BINS
- We are unable to clean your bin if the contents are likely to contaminate our vehicles this includes paint, adhesives, excrement, broken glass. Bins in this condition may require replacement.
Post Really Wheelie Clean Ltd Phone 0800 612 9496
62 Nethercote Gardens Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solihull B90 1BP